Latest Posts

Look Of The Day - Mix and Match *Scarlet fever*

Mix and Match *scarlet fever*
They say Fashion fades but style is eternal. Fashion is not only about strutting on the ramp, access to front row seats, showcasing the collection, paparazzi and media hyperbole. That is not the end of the story. It is about making it your own in an inimitable and fearless way, as said by Priya Tanna, Editor of Vogue magazine. However,  I love to unravel the mystique associated with it. 


Top - Mango
Shoes - Mumbai
Leggings - Vero Moda
Stole - Mumbai


DISCLAIMER       
For those who are viewing this page. I ought to tell you this that It is my opinion and my blog. I am a dictator of taste but I don't inflict myself on you, Period. 
It is okay to have your own opinion. It is okay to dislike and even criticize. It is okay to think others are jobless and not worth it. It is okay to be jealous of others and mock at them, grimace and continue brooding over it . But you are nobody to inflict yourself and your beliefs on others. You might harbor resentment but the problems springs up when you raise your voice publicly and when your comments will be a slur on others. Because in the process you will be hurting someone and such actions will only demean the person. 
I tell you, everyone has their own beliefs and faith in something, even our own opinions and ideas change. But you cant meddle in or snoop into someone's affairs and look  down on them when nobody came up to you personally.
I would just say lead your own life in a good way. I had read these beautiful lines somewhere, “Work on self improvement so that you don’t have time for criticizing others.”
It is your choice and it is my choice. What choices I make, it defines me. I have all the love for the people who visit my blog and appreciate my efforts and my interests. I would humbly bow down. XOXO.






28 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading the disclaimer more, very well written :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color choice. Very happy and refeshing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! The floral leggings and the colour of the top <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely blog with good reflection of your beliefs, amazing outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love each and everything be its your stole,top or leggings.I must say - A LOVELY BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very chic and lovely. You are so beautiful...XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honey absolutely love love reading your disclaimer! Very well put and you go girl. (LOVE IT)

    Loving your outfit looking comfortable and chic and those ballerina shoes too adorable! :)


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely agree that "Fashion fades but style is eternal". Loved the outfit, especially the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! So generous of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi love the legging

    can we exchange link I'll put your link on my site leave me a comment if you want too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Style is never about pleasing others, I'm happy to see that you know it :) have a great week, and thanks for your nice comment :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the shoes and the leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crazy funky shoes! Love the look on you.

    Seena
    travellers-compass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh so gentle and beautiful in red :)

    Weakest LINK

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved this look of yours and you are so pretty. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog is like a good high fashion fashion mag .Great work !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow I have been seeing these leggins at Vero Moda and wondering how someone would put them together and you've done a fab job! The shoes are super cute too! Where from?? Tell me on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for dropping by... love the Mango top and Vero Moda leggings -.-

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow..really beautiful. I like it. Thank you for sharing.


    Recruitment agency in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  20. loved the posts and everything ... enjoy reading ..thnx ..gunjan

    ReplyDelete
  21. awww you look so cute...your shoes are super cute

    m new follower i would love if you follow back

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi.. Megs !! looking pretty.. :) and one extra like for the disclaimer :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your genuine feedback :)

Fit As A Fiddle Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.