Latest Posts

The “QUINTESSENTIAL" me!

1. I am a proud ‘Punjab Di Kudi' who loves music, dancing and attending all kinds of parties. Alive and Kicking!


2. RED turns me on. Oh hell ay! Give me anything in RED, I ll go gaga. I think wearing a red nail paint is more than enough to perk me up on a gloomy day.                                           


3. I have one confession to make. I am a pathological shopaholic. *sniggers* Its probably one of the best feelings in the world. Ah, It makes me alive. Such a beautiful experience, the joy you feel when you buy something and it all belongs to you is certainly inexplicable.


4. I have a fetish for bags and heels, pumps. So, next time you don't have to think before giving me a  gift. *million dollar smile* Oh, I dream of Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin!


5. Love to get pampered and pamper myself. But wish money could grow on trees. *sob*


6. I am mysterious and intriguing. I love English language.  It really irks me when people make grammatical mistakes. New words and phrases blow my mind away and my piquancy towards the language has been growing ever since. Isn’t Supercaliflagilisticexpalidocious? 


7. I can be as sweet as honeybee. Handle me with love and care and I am all yours. P.S. don't mess with me, I can go up the flames. *scowls*


8. I am not a food-atarian. I have become a serious health junkie in my early 20s. I indulge in my favorite food once in a while but trust me I am ripped with guilt after that. 


9. I *so* hate crappy Bollywood movies full of mindless comedies and dumb trashy love stories. I am always on for the real good movies!


10. I don't like Birthdays. It makes me nervous. I get jitters. I want it to be a normal day, really don’t like the idea of gliding into the spotlight.





5 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    This is my first read in your blog and has brought smile on my face.Yes your love for English could be seen in your impeccable writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girl, came across your blog today and I really, really do think I was reading the post of my clone! We both are "more than normal" similar. Seriously. I like bags, shoes, I love to work out, I am punjabi and a foodie, I like to cook healthy meals for me and my family. Even I dislike the unnecessary tweaking of english language, moreover, I am also a fitness junkie! I workout daily and feel like I have committed a crime when i skip my workout for any reason.
    Well, I am not saying all this just like that, I swear. I am very happy to find your blog. I like your style. Nice blog :) Good Luck!
    www.risingcolors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats up this is somewhat of off topic but I
    was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.

    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    Here is my webpage: Full Write-up

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your genuine feedback :)

Fit As A Fiddle Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.